To subscribe to my posts, use;
- posts feed: http://blog.simonwoods.online/feed.json;
- photos feed: http://blog.simonwoods.online/photos/index.json;
- @simonwoods on Micro.blog: https://micro.blog/simonwoods.
Feeds on the web are useful for keeping up with posts to a blog, especially in lieu of checking each site you want to read on at least a semi-regular basis. It’s like subscribing or following on social media, only it’s actually good because you can use it without a terrible third party getting involved to manipulate something for purposes that are not aligned with yours (i.e. you would simply like to read some posts).
You can read via feeds using the following apps:
- Feedly - free account available
- Inoreader - free account available
- NewsBlur - free account available
- Feedbin - ~£5 per month with a free 14-day trial
You can see more information about feeds;