A few things for you:
- Meet Cambodia’s First LGBTQ Dance Company is a beautiful short documentary revealing an aspect of positive change in the world. Progress is a slow march, or so it seems but it is stories like this to which we must look for inspiration.
- I’m Sick of Your Tiny, Tiny Type gets to the heart of the matter when it comes to making good, accessible websites. Words on a screen neither need to be small nor do they look better for it.
- Sunlit for iOS has a beta and it is now open to anyone. You can access the test version of this excellent photoblogging app via TestFlight, brought to you by the fine people behind Micro.blog.
- Overhead at the Costco Food Court contains an altogether absurd collection of quotes. I’m not surprised Cheri Baker chose to record them but I am relieved she did so; I can only imagine how well this kind of experience serves the author.
- The intro episode of the People First podcast is the debut of John Philpin as a podcaster. Despite his (lawfully bound) concern over his ability, it’s quite clear he has a voice for radio as they say, and I am looking forward to future episodes.
- Episode 0 of Third-Person Voice sees another podcasting newcomer, Amit Gawande, introduce another voice that I am looking to hear from much more; short stories for short episodes is a good idea and I already like what I’ve heard.
- A sunset on Mars is both eery and spectacular. David Smith perfectly captions this awesome moment, originally captured by NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity.
- Fourteen seconds of Boca Juniors fans is a fierce slice of footage. Never mind that they are attending a training session for the Argentine football club.
- PURRING. LEOPARD.
Enjoy your weekend!